Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: My whine for the day

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [sees the multitude of posts and new ppl O_o]

    Wow...sorry to hear of the bad stuff that happen guys...

    tsukiyama saunt: er...[winces] Wow man, you seem to have a really high tolerance for pain! that diy job...my hands get all shaky at the sight of blood [but not anime-manga blood--i just gloat when i see that]
    All i can say now is WOW! You've really been throught alot!

    Risu: get well soon! ^^

    Crisis: Hope that SARS thing gets over soon XP it's a horrible way to die...

    Yaoi Manga Girl: Hope you and your bf work things out! It's good that can stay in a relationship eventhough you live far away!

    Everyone: well, hope everything works out!

    My complaint: I hav to wear long sleeved & long skirted uniform to school and use a muslim head scarf IN school [even though i'm not muslim]and some classes dont hav air conditioning so its real stuffy and walk home under the hot, hot sun--all combined, it makes for one really sweaty gal trudging across the sunbaked landscape...

    P.S. Carole Ann: er...what was that dancing... [img]tongue.gif[/img] I couldn't stop laughing like a demented person [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhh...wow thank you all so much ^^ Thanx for the vote of confidence from all of you I really apperciate it ^_^ And I hope all of you guys are doing better then me -_-

    @Carole Ann <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe the The Incredible Dancing Glen can cheer you up a bit XD </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
    AHHAHA....I could not stop laughing once I read that ^^ That just made my day!

    @Miko-chan OH my you have to wear that....that is increadiable! I would just die!! Well good luck I mean I know I would need it [img]wink.gif[/img] I wouldn't beable to bear it.....


    @jadey Oh I feel for you too ^^ Wow your sis huh? I know if it where my sis doing that to me I would have to go bulistic on her hehe...well not really but still I hope it stops for ya cause I know how agravating it could get.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •